BA. (Hons) Computer Games Design
Tel: +44(0)7793 540 807
3D Studio Max
Adobe Photoshop & Creative Suite
Pencil & paper
Good sense of humor
Hard surface & organic modeling
High/Low Poly Modeling
Expert knowledge of Unity
Advanced lighting & rendering
Multi-layer texturing & PBR workflow
Light &Texture baking
Excellent understanding of programming theory
Adept in visual scripting
Knowlege of architectural principles & practices
Strong traditional art skills.
2.1 BA. (Hons) Computer Games Design
University of Teesside 2002-2005
A Level -Art, Product Design &
ABRSM Piano – Grade 8
ASBO Interactive – August 2014 – Present
Shred! Downhill Mountain Biking
- Sole creator and game designer, published multi-platform game on Steam, Android, iOS and Windows Phone with 2 million downloads worldwide.
- Designed, created and animated all visual assets including, characters, vehicles and over 30 levels and environments.
- Developed all gameplay programming using visual scripting plugin “Playmaker”
- UI design & programming
- Monetisation design and in-app purchase implementation on each platform
- Platform specific performance and controller optimisation
- Composed and recorded original soundtrack
Other Apps & Games
- Sole creator of several highly sucessfull novelty games/apps with over 5 million downloads on multiple platforms
- Self produced all programming, audio, music, artwork and monetisation implementation across multiple platforms.
Senior Architectural Visualiser
SLR Consulting LTD – 2008 – August 2014
- Responsible for creating real-time & pre rendered 3D visuals.
- Managed and coordinated time, budget and asset production between team members.
- Consistently streamlined production pipeline with track record in producing superb visual output within tight budgets & technical constraints.
2006 – 2007 “Gameworld 7”
Project – “Juiced 2” – Xbox 360 / PS3
Project – “TT superbikes 2” – PS2
Racetrack environments and prop modeling, UVs and texturing
Lead Character Artist
2007 – 2008 – “Brain in a Jar”
Project – “Indianapolis 500 Evolution” Xbox 360 / PS3
2006 – 2007 – “Brain in a Jar”
“Raceway: Stock and Drag” – PS2
“Captain Scarlet” – PS2
“Alpha Teens on Machines” – PS2
Environment, weapons & prop design, modeling, UV layout and texturing.
Notable Contracts & Freelance Work
March – April 2012 “Mere-Mortals”
Project – “Dubai Airport Visualisation”
Project – “Pepsi TV Advert”
Project – “Elecktrack Visualisation”
Modeling/Texturing/Compositing / Rendering / Postproduction
November 08 – September 09
Project – “My Keys, Your Boyfriend.”
Project – “Photoshop Handsome.”
3D Artist / Animator / Post production
Creating 3D animated content for music videos reciving airplay on MTV, MTV2 & NME TV.
Photoshop Handsome video was voted MTV “International Video of the week”.
March 08 – “BAE Systems”
Produced animation illustrating proposed factory layouts & mechanical processes. I also got to see loads of cool looking tanks being made!